A different spin to the usual beef or salmon wellington.
Enjoying great food & experimenting with the wonders of sous vide cooking. C'est la vie! Check out my Instagram #mwsousvide
Prep Time: 00:45
Recipe Time: 00:35
104.9F / 40.5C
- 200g slab of tuna steak
- Salt and cracked pepper to taste
- 1 spig fresh dill
- 1 spig fresh parsley
- Thin Lemon slices
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Season tuna steak with fresh parsley, dill and lemon slices, add olive oil, cracked pepper and salt to taste.
- Sousvide at 105°f for 35mins.
- Prepare a sheet of puff pastry. Pat dry the cooked tuna, and spread a layer of mushroom duxelle all round. Remove the lemon slices, cover the tuna with the pastry and seal all ends. Pre-heat oven to 425°f/220°c degrees.
- Brush a heavy coat of egg was all over puff pastry. Place wellingtons on a baking sheet and cook for about 12 mins.