Sous Vide Venison Tenderloin Recipe
This venison tenderloin from Maui Nui is as prized as is it delicious, and sous vide is the PERFECT way to cook your lean game meats to perfection! Remove the tenderloin from the pain. Season with pepper. Let the tenderloin rest for about five minutes. Slice and serve. Sous Vide cooking methods helps to perfectly cook these Maui Nui Venison tenderloins keeping this really lean and tender cut full of moisture!
Sharee Savory Spice Rack
Recipe Developer~International & Cultural Flavors ~ Comfort Classics
Travel Just To Eat
Prep Time: 00:00
Recipe Time: 02:00
129F / 53.9C
- 2 Maui Nui Wild Hawaiian Venison Tenderloins
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Oil for searing
- Set your Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 129ºF / 53.9ºC
- Place the Venison Tenderloins in a plastic food storage bag or a vacuum seal food storage bag and close the bag or seal the bag
- Place the bag of Venison Tenderloins into the water and sous vide for two hours.
- Remove the tenderloins from the bag, pat dry the tenderloins and then season both sides of the tenderloins with salt.
- Heat a pan on your stove top using medium high heat. Add a drizzle of olive oil, duck fat or grapeseed oil to the pan.
- Add the tenderloin to the pain and sear the tenderloins on both sides for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Remove the tenderloin from the pain. Season with pepper. Let the tenderloin rest for about five minutes. Slice and serve.