Sous Vide Smoked Beef Ribs
Unbelievable beef short ribs! So juicy, tender and smokey! Paired with the Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker, this is the best BBQ ever.
With a love of all things cooking, Ryan knows that his Anova delivers the best results of any of his kitchen tools and finds himself cranking out the best meals ever.
Prep Time: 00:15
Recipe Time: 14:00
- Tender and juicy
- 172.4F / 78C
- 2 plates of beef short rib, 3 bones each.
- Traeger Grills Beef Rub (or your favorite beef rub!)
- Set Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 172.4°F / 78°C.
- Season short ribs liberally with rub. Place in vacuum bag or resealable ziplock bag.
- Sous Vide for 14 hours.
- Prepare a large bowl or sink of ice water.
- Remove bags of ribs from water. Submerge entirely in ice water for 1-2 hours. Adding ice as necessary to remain below 40°F /4°C.
- Heat smoker to 225°F using mesquite wood (or your fave!). Place ribs on the smoker for 6 hours, until a nice dark bark has formed on the outside!
- Carve, and eat!