Sous Vide Radishes with Butter and Sea Salt
Radishes take center stage in this classic preparation. With just a few simple ingredients — butter, salt, and pepper — and 45 minutes in the Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker, radishes become a tender, salty snack (or side dish). Serve and enjoy.
Emily Farris and Jeff Akin
Emily Farris and Jeff Akin are Feed Me Creative — a culinary content studio in Kansas City's historic West Bottoms that specializes in recipe development, food styling, and photography. (We're also really good eaters!)
Prep Time: 00:15
Recipe Time: 00:45
180F / 82.2C
- 1 pound radishes, halved
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon fleur de sel (sea salt)
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Set the Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 180°F (82°C).
- Combine all ingredients in a large zipper lock or vacuum seal bag. Seal the bag using the water immersion technique or a vacuum sealer on the dry setting. Place in the water bath and set the timer for 45 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, remove the bag from the water bath. Transfer entire contents of the bag to a platter and serve.