Sous Vide Rack of Lamb
Dish up restaurant-quality meals at home like this wicked-tasty rack of lamb. It's as easy as bag up, sous vide, sear!
Aspiring Maven, Foodie, and Shutterbug |
I've always had a great love for food and am fortunate to live in the San Francisco Bay Area, home to some of the most diverse and tastiest food in the country. With my Anova, I've brought that love home and am not only sharing great food discoveries, but creating my very own too.
It's transformed this mediocre, too busy with work, occasional cook into someone confident enough to share dishes at family events. Proud to be an #anovafoodnerd. Thank you Anova!
Prep Time: 00:05
Recipe Time: 03:00
- Medium rare - Medium-Rare
- 135.5F / 57.5C
- 1-1.5 lb lamb rack
- 1 stick butter
- Set Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 135.5°F / 57.5°C.
- Generously season the lamb rack with plentiful salt and pepper. Place in resealable ziplock bag.
- Place in water bath using the water immersion method to remove all air and sous vide for 3 hours.
- Remove and dry rack of lamb thoroughly.
- Heat a cast iron skillet. Add a stick of butter.
- Sear the rack of lamb for 1 minute each side.
- Slice and serve alone or on top of your favorite vegetable such as sautéed onions.