Sous Vide Rack of Lamb
Perfectly cooked rack of lamb is the result of this super-simple recipe. Only a few ingredients, all sealed up, cooked. and seared. Easier and more delicious than ever, and with Anova it's done impeccably time after time.
As a Mom, Wife, and culinary student, Aly uses Anova to whip up super-simple meals that she can feel confident are perfectly cooked time after time and knows the whole family will enjoy!
Prep Time: 00:15
Recipe Time: 01:00
130F / 54.4C
- 1 rack of lamb
- 1 bunch rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, smashes
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Vegetable oil for sear
- Set Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 130°F / 54.4°C
- Season lamb generously with salt and pepper, add garlic and rosemary. Add lamb to vacuum or resealable ziplock bag.
- Place in water bath and cook for 1 hour
Finishing Steps: To Serve
- As the timer is nearing the end, place cast-iron or other heavy-bottomed pan over high heat. Add vegetable (or other high smoke point oil) to pan and wait until it shimmers and starts to smoke.
- Remove lamb from bag, reserve rosemary and garlic. Pat dry.
- Add lamb to hot pan fat side down and sear for 4 minutes adding butter, reserved garlic and rosemary, and baste as it sears.
- Place lamb under tented foil and let rest for a few minutes before slicing up and devouring!