Sous Vide Pickled Radishes
We didn’t know we loved pickled radishes until we made these with the Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker. They’re a wonderful healthy snack, and also fantastic in salads or on tacos. They’ll keep within an air-tight jar or container within the fridge for up to one month.
Emily Farris and Jeff Akin
Emily Farris and Jeff Akin are the co-founders of Feed Me Creative, a former culinary creative agency in Kansas City, MO.
Prep Time: 00:30
Recipe Time: 00:20
180F / 82.2C
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons ultrafine sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 8 ounces radishes, trimmed and sliced into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- Set the Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 180°F (82°C).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sugar, and salt. Transfer to a large zipper lock bag and add the radishes. Seal the bag using the water immersion technique.
- Place the bag in the water bath and set the timer for 20 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, remove the bag from the water bath. Transfer to an ice bath and let cool to room temperature. Serve.