Sous Vide Honey Miso Butter Corn
Juicy and tender corn on the cob. The perfect summer treat. Now it's easier than ever with Anova. Paired with an umami-bomb slathering of honey miso butter, it's a slam dunk!
A confessed gadget junkie who loves to cook, when Reuel discovered Anova, it was a game-changer. Reuel uses Anova to ensure his meals are expertly cooked every time. As a busy elementary school teacher, Reuel says he loves the flexibility the Anova allows him when it comes to timing. Whether he's cooking for him and wife, or a dinner party with friends, people are proclaiming perfection!
Prep Time: 00:15
Recipe Time: 00:30
183F / 83.9C
- 4 ears corn
- 6 tbsp butter, at room temperature
- 3 tbsp red miso paste
- 1 tsp honey + more for drizzling when plating
- Togarashi to taste
- Sesame oil to taste
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Set Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 183°F / 83.9°C
- Remove husks and silk from corn and cut ears in half. Slather 2 tsp of butter on each piece of corn
- Vacuum seal corn, or place in resealable ziplock bags. Cook for 30 minutes.
- While corn is cooking, combine 4 tbsp butter, 2 tbsp miso paste, 1 tsp honey, togarashi and sesame oil in bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined. Rest in fridge for 30 minutes.
- For finishing, you can finish the corn with a torch, searzall, on the grill or in the broiler to create a nice char. Spread a thin layer of honey miso butter on corn and sprinkle sesame seeds, togarashi, and scallions on top and drizzle with extra honey if desired.