Sous Vide Hoisin-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Pork tenderloin receives an Asian twist with sweet and salty hoisin sauce. A flavorful, tender cut of meat, this Sous Vide Hoisin-Glazed Pork Tenderloin is perfect over rice or noodles, or in a bowl of ramen.
Emily Farris and Jeff Akin
Emily Farris and Jeff Akin are the co-founders of Feed Me Creative, a former culinary creative agency in Kansas City, MO.
Prep Time: 00:20
Recipe Time: 03:00
145F / 62.8C
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- Set the Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 145°F (62°C).
- Season the tenderloin with salt and pepper. Place in a large zipper lock or vacuum seal bag. Seal the bag using the water immersion technique or a vacuum sealer on the moist setting.
- Place the bag in the water bath and set the timer for 3 hours.
- When the timer goes off, remove the bag from the water bath. Remove the tenderloin from the bag and pat very dry with paper towels. Brush with hoisin sauce.
- Heat a grill to high heat. When the grill is hot, add the tenderloin and sear until all sides are caramelized, about 5 minutes total. Transfer to a plate and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice tenderloin into small medallions and serve.