Sous Vide Garlic Chili Tofu
This SO good. Every bite is bursting with flavor and it's super easy to make. This recipe is also completely vegan. Serve with rice or noodles.
Community Manager @ Anova Culinary.
- I like tofu
- I often think of pork chops
- I think the community is pretty rad
Prep Time: 00:00
Recipe Time: 04:00
180F / 82.2C
- 1 block of super firm tofu (previously frozen + not silken)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of fried chili-garlic paste
- Set your Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 180ºF / 82.2ºC
- Defrost and press out liquid from tofu
- Cut tofu in thick chunks
- Pan fry until golden on each side
- Mix soy sauce, brown sugar, toasted sesame oil, and chili garlic paste. Throw tofu into the mix
- Then transfer the tofu and sauce into a bag. Cook at 180° F/82.2°C for 4 hours.