Sous Vide Cocoa Espresso Rubbed Steak
Love is in the air. Wait...no, that's just steak. Nail Valentine's Dinner with this killer sous vide steak recipe from #anovafoodnerd Linds Bishop.
Creator. Culinary Storyteller. Home Entertainer. Recipe Developer. Lover. Friend. #MakeItBeautiful
Prep Time: 00:05
Recipe Time: 01:00
129F / 53.9C
- 2 ribeye steaks, 1" thick
- 1 tablespoon ground espresso
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon ancho chile powder
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Set your Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 129ºF / 53.9ºC
- Add rub ingredients together in a bowl. Season steak liberally with rub. Place in resealable ziplock bag.
- Place steak in water bath and sous vide for 1 hour
- Heat cast-iron pan over high heat. Add oil. Sear steak for 30-45 seconds on each side until browned.
- Slice, and serve!