Sous Vide Cheesecake
Awesome sous vide cheesecake recipe
Prep Time: 00:15
Recipe Time: 01:30
176F / 80C
- 6 small mason jars
- 12 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 3 1/2 tbsp Truvia
- 1/4 cup of crème fraîche
- 2 eggs
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract
- Set your Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 176.0ºF / 80.0ºC.
- In a bowl, whip cream cheese, sugar and crème fraîche together until smooth.
- Gradually add in the eggs one by one, beating well in between.
- Once the eggs are incorporated, add the lemon zest and vanilla and beat to incorporate.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into the jars, distributing evenly.
- Close the lids of the jars so that water will not leak in but not too tight. Air bubbles should be seen escaping from the jar when it is underwater. Finger tight is ideal.
- Place jars into hot water bath using tongs and cook for 90 minutes.
- Once they are cooked, remove them from the water bath and let them cool at room temperature before putting them in the fridge for a couple of hours to set further.
- Cheesecake should be served thoroughly chilled. Top with fresh fruits or compote.