Sous Vide Butter-Tarragon Lobster Tails
Lobster tail dipped in butter is delicious. Lobster tail poached in butter and fresh tarragon — a perfect match for lobster — with the Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker is even better. We recommend serving it with the melted tarragon-butter from the bag and lemon wedges.
Emily Farris and Jeff Akin
Emily Farris and Jeff Akin are the co-founders of Feed Me Creative, a former culinary creative agency in Kansas City, MO.
Prep Time: 00:15
Recipe Time: 01:00
134F / 56.7C
- 2 lobster tails, shells removed
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 sprigs fresh tarragon
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Set the Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 134°F (56°C).
- Place the lobster tails, butter, tarragon, and salt in a large zipper lock or vacuum seal bag. Seal the bag using the water immersion technique or a vacuum sealer on the moist setting. Place the bag in the water bath and set the timer for 1 hour.
- When the timer goes off, remove the bag from the water bath. Carefully remove the lobster tails from the bag.
- Place lobster on a serving platter and drizzle with melted butter from the bag. Garnish with lemon wedges. Serve.