Sous Vide Burgers
Perfect burgers have never, and will never, be easier than with Anova. Shape, season, cook, and sear. 4 steps to ground beef greatness! This recipe is completely scalable, and Anova makes it super-simple to cook 1 or 10.
James Parry will try anything. Whether it's a recipe he found in an old cook book at a garage sale, or a crazy video on Facebook. Where does he turn to make sure the recipe is a success? His Anova, of course!
Prep Time: 00:15
Recipe Time: 01:00
- Medium - 1” or less
- 137F / 58.3C
- 10 oz freshly ground beef
- 2 hamburger buns
- 2 slices American cheese
- Condiments and toppings of choice
- Butter for toasting
- Set Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 137°F / 58.3°C.
- Shape ground beef into 5oz patties. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place into ziplock freezer bag and cook for 1 hour.
Stovetop Finishing Steps
- Toast buns in butter in a warm cast-iron pan.
- When burgers are done, dry them off, and sear quickly in a cast-iron pan., 30 seconds each side.
- Place cheese and top bun over patty. Let cheese melt.
- Assemble burgers with toppings and condiments of choice and enjoy!