Sous Vide Beef Tenderloin
Take your Beef Tenderloin to the next level this holiday season. Don't leave expensive cuts to chance. When you have a cut like this, you have to get it right, and the Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker does just that. Edge-to-edge perfection, with no chance of overcooking.
As a Mom, Wife, and culinary student, Aly uses Anova to whip up super-simple meals that she can feel confident are perfectly cooked time after time and knows the whole family will enjoy!
Prep Time: 00:05
Recipe Time: 03:00
134F / 56.7C
- 1 beef tenderloin, 3-4 pounds. Tied/trussed (optional)
- Kosher Salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- Olive oil
- Set Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 134°F / 56.7°C
- Season tenderloin with salt and pepper. Place the tenderloin
- Place beef in resealable ziploc bag or vacuum bag. Add rosemary, thyme, crushed garlic cloves, and olive oil. Sous vide for 2-3 hours.
- Heat heavy-bottomed pan over high heat.
- Remove tenderloin from bag, dry thoroughly, reserve herbs and garlic.
- Add olive oil to pan and sear beef on both sides for 1-2 minutes until the desired sear is reached. For the last 30 seconds, add butter, herbs, and garlic and baste beef with the herb-infused butter.
- Slice beef into 1/2" medallions and enjoy perfectly cooked beef tenderloin!