Sous Vide and Smoked Chicken
Using the cooking methods of grilling, smoking, barbecue, and sous vide
Prep Time: 00:00
Recipe Time: 03:30
150F / 65.6C
- 1 Whole Chicken, butterflied/spatchcocked
- Running Wild Pecan Rub (or your choice of seasoning!)
- Set your Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 150ºF / 65.6ºC
- Season chicken with rub and place in resealable ziplock or vacuum bag
- Place in water bath and cook for 3.5 hours.
Smoker Finishing Steps
- Heat smoker or grill to 375°F / 190°C
- Remove chicken from water bath, remove from bag, and pat dry. Add more seasoning if desired.
- Place chicken, breast side up, on smoker for 15-20 minutes until skin is golden and crispy!