Sous Vide A5 Wagyu
The precision that my Anova provides me allows me to guarantee 129°F end to end, meaning the meat and marbled fat throughout the meat is heated just to that “melt in your mouth butter” stage, and helps ensure I don’t accidentally under or overcook the expensive wagyu. The meat doesn’t “disappear” when you SV it.
Prep Time: 00:05
Recipe Time: 02:00
129F / 53.9C
- A5 Wagyu Beef
- Canola oil for searing
- Set Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 129°F / 53.9°C
- Season steak with salt and pepper
- Place in resealable bag and sous vide for 2 hours.
- Remove steak from bag and pat dry,
- Heat heavy bottomed cast-iron over high heat. Add oil.
- Sear steak on each side for 30-45 seconds. Slice and serve!