Really good, easy way to make,a cheap roast as good as prime rib!
Prep Time: 00:01
Recipe Time: 21:00
132F / 55.6C
- 3 lb. Cheap beef roast
- Garlic powder
- HP spicey
- Set your Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 132.0ºF / 55.6ºC.
- Put kosher salt on roast. Let sit in fridge for at least one hour.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and black pepper, then rub with HP
- Seal in bag and add to water bath for 21 hours.
- Remove roast from bag and Pat dry.
- Sear in oil and butter with a sprig of thyme on all sides. Tent with foil.
- Pour liquid from bag into hot pan and add about 1/2 cup water and 1/4 cup red wine. Reduce, enjoy!