2” Thick ribeye
Prep Time: 00:00
Recipe Time: 04:00
135F / 57.2C
- Worcestershire sauce
- Montreal Steak Spice
- 2” Thick Ribeye
- Set your Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 135.0ºF / 57.2ºC.
- Get a 2” ribeye cut at your local butcher
- Cover in Worcestershire sauce and then add Montreal steak spice, patting on so it sticks. Then put in ziplock bag and remove air.
- Let cook for 4 hours immersed in water
- Remove from bag and cover entire steak with butter to get a nice crisp outside char, and more steak spice if you like
- Finish on grill at highest heat for about 1-1 1/2 minutes a side