Korean BBQ Pork Ribs
Juicy, tender, fall-off-the-bone pork ribs with a tangy Korean BBQ sauce. Best of all, it's as easy as throwing into a plastic bag and leaving it alone for a day while you go on living your best life.
career mommy | home cook | sous vide | craft cocktails | food art | plating videos
Prep Time: 00:10
Recipe Time: 24:00
152F / 66.7C
- 1 rack - Pork Ribs
- 1/2 cup - Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup - Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup - Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 cup - Water
- 1 tbsp - Siracha
- 2 tsps - Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp - Black Pepper
- 1 tsp - Fresh Ginger, finely grated
- 5 cloves - Garlic, crushed
- Set your Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 152ºF / 66.7ºC
- Combine all sauce ingredients into a plastic bag and mix thoroughly. Place the rack of ribs into the bag and massage the sauce over the ribs until evenly coated.
- Drop pork ribs into the water bath when optimal temperature has reached 152F / 66.7C. Cook for 24 hours.
- Set broiler on high. Place rack of ribs in baking pan. Remove excess marinade.
- Broil ribs on high for 1-2 minutes until a dark brown crust has formed on the ribs. Remove from oven and let rest for 2 minutes. Slice ribs and serve.