Cold brew Coffee
Prep Time: 00:02
Recipe Time: 02:00
150.1F / 65.6C
- 20G Coarse Ground Coffee (I prefer to use Killer Coffee) sugar is not needed as there is no bitterness at all!
- 1L Water
- Milk (to taste)
- Sugar (to taste)
- Put coffee in a tall container, to be submerged in water bath. Add water.
- Add container to water bath at room temperature.
Press start on Sous Vide. (You want the containers and the water bath to heat up at the same time)
- Set your Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 150.1ºF / 65.6ºC.
- Cook for 2hrs and 15minutes once correct temperature has been reached.
- Allow to cool slightly and filter using coffee filters. You may put into a large bottle and pour when required.
- Put in fridge for later.
- COLD COFFEE
Pour 250ml (approx) into a glass/mug etc.
Add milk and sugar (as per your liking)
- HOT COFFEE
Pour 250ml of coffee into a microwave safe glass/mug. Heat until hot (stirring every minute).
Remove from microwave and add milk and sugar if you wish.