Adding a crispy touch to your plump and juicy Sous Vide Shrimp
I began my journey into Sous Vide cooking when I received an Anova for my birthday. Have gone on to start my own SV Instagram and blog. @jbsousvide I love experimenting and trying/sharing new recipes with everyone.
Prep Time: 00:15
Recipe Time: 00:30
130F / 54.4C
- 1 lb Jumbo Shrimp
- 1/2 Stick butter
- Salt to taste
- 1/3 Cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 3/4 cuo Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 Cup Shredded Coconut (sweetened or unsweetened depending of taste)
- Dipping Sauce of choice
- Choose a jumbo shrimp
- Peel and Devein your shrimp
- Salt your shrimp generously
- Bag your shrimp with a half stick of butter
- Set your Anova to 130 F / 54.4 C and cook for 30 min
- After they finish cooking. Dry your shrimp
- Set up three stations. Combine salt, pepper and flour into one. The eggs into another. And Panko / coconut into the third.
- Dredge shrimp into flour, egg and then Panko
- Heat oil in a cast iron skillet
- Fry shrimp until golden brown
- Dry shrimp on a paper towel.
- Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce! Sweet Chili Sauce pictured.