Slow-Cooked BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
Meat, meat, meat!
Prep Time: 00:00
Recipe Time: 04:00
150F / 65.6C
- 3-4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Hoagie Style Bread
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 bottle BBQ Sauce
- Toppings (lettuce, onion, tomato)
- 4 slices Provolone Cheese
- Set your Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 150.0ºF / 65.6ºC.
- Rinse chicken breasts under cold running water. Pat dry and trim to clean.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place chicken into 1-2 large bags and add 1/2 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Properly seal bags and allow to cook at 150 degrees for 3-4 hours.
- Remove bags from hot water bath once cooking is complete. Place chicken in a large bowl.
- Using a fork and knife to pull the meat apart, carefully shred the chicken breasts until desired consistency.
- Add more BBQ sauce, if desired, and mix well.
- If desired, toast hoagie roll in the oven before building sandwich.
- Generously add meat to each roll. Add 1-2 slices of Provolone Cheese, if desired. Add any additional toppings and enjoy!